Currently, my imaginary vid spreadsheet has 29 ideas listed. ("Imaginary" modifies "vid", not "spreadsheet".) But there are 73 ideas in the Dropped sheet, so it's not like I'll end up making all the ones I'm currently planning to. (Also, given the rate at which I vid, I would probably die first.)
I tend to only work on one vid at time -- that is, sometimes I'll put a vid on hold after doing some work on it, but I don't work on multiple ideas at the same time. So for me "nurturing" isn't ideas with some work done, it's ideas that do seem likely to happen pretty soon after I finish the current vid, based on my current obsessions:
- A Penny Dreadful vid about Vanessa Ives
- An Orphan Black vid with laurashapiro. I edited the song and put three clips on the timeline, but that was before we decided to collaborate, and I wasn't sold on those clips anyway.
- A Captain America: Winter Soldier vid to the most obvious song in the world, and I just found out this week that someone has already made a vid to the same song on the same theme, and I don't care, I'm doing it anyway.
- A Wiscon premiere that I think is going to appeal to a lot of people there. Assuming Wiscon still happens in 2015. I mean, I'll make the vid either way, but I would really like to show it at Wiscon. (Also, I would like Wiscon to exist.)
- Maaaaaaaaaaybe a Club Vivid vid. jarrow has me second-guessing my song choice, but I might do it anyway, just because I would like to do a dance vid once. This is one of the only two remotely workable CVV vids I have ideas for. The other one is multifandom and will require a lot of research, and both these things make it very likely to be dropped.
- But I would also really like to do a VVC premiere next year, so that would take precedence. (ONE YEAR I WILL MANAGE TO MAKE PREMIERES FOR BOTH WISCON AND VIVIDCON. NEXT YEAR COULD BE THAT YEAR.)
- There's also a Supernatural vid that I've had on hold since *cough* 2009. I have no idea how much sense it will make to people who have watched canon develop since Season 5, but I don't care. I have over a minute of clips down and Dean is pretty and it's gonna be great.
Whenever I feel like rewatching 5 seasons of Supernatural. Which doesn't seem likely to be anytime before 2016.
Also, if I can find songs I like for Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanov, or an Arrow ensemble vid, all bets are off.
Dreamwidth: post , comment(s)